Home Away From Home

Home Away From Home
Accountomax's House

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

David, A FM Timex Watch!!!














































David, of NuWestLeda Fame, has to be a Wonder in his Own Right!!! You
could refer to him as either the Timex Watch, that took a Licking and
kept on Ticking, or the Energizer Bunny that just kept Going and Going.
I have seen a lot of photo's and some video's where Some of the Best
Lady Spanker's have given him Lap Time or had him Horsed over a
Spanking Block. These were not Vanilla Shoot's, Those Ladies sure Gave
it to Him. From the Teepee in the front of his Shorts during his
initial Scolding till they were finished with him, I believe he earned
every cent, Ed Lee ever Paid him. If there ever was a Hall of Fame for
FM Spkng then David would get my Vote for Entry. I have not seen any
recent shoots with him so maybe he retired, but I doubt he did much,
Sitting, on his Laurles. "lol".

1 comment:

  1. I'm a 48 year old woman who LOVES spanking guys. Where can I find some like David?

    ReplyDelete