Home Away From Home

Home Away From Home
Accountomax's House

Friday, January 1, 2010

Nine Great FM Photos to Start 2010!!!














































I have been going through my Photo Library to choose this Week's Top Pictures for my Yahoo Group, Accountomaxs Ledger. I promised the Group Member's the Very Best of what I have. Not a Bad way to spend a New Years Day, evening, I assure you. I Feel a little like Hugh Hefner must have felt when he had to review hundreds of Pictures to pick the Playboy Monthly Centerfold Lady, "LOL". I hope you all like the above Pictures, I certainly do!!! The First Two come from one of my Group Members who is a Great Contributer to Accountomax's Ledger, Hapgood Bains. Don't be shy about leaving a Comment. Enjoy 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment