Home Away From Home

Home Away From Home
Accountomax's House

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Accountomax's House is Open Again!!!














































Due to a Health Issue and a New Computer I have not made a Blog Entry in over 3 Weeks. Tonight's Offering, I am calling Demanding, Domestic Maidens. Be they Stepsisters, Girl Friends or Co-Workers, their every whim must be catered to. A Domestic Offence against their Rules then means a Domestic Punishment to fit the Crime. Welcome back to My House!!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, A. I've missed your posts!

    Hope you're now in full health again and enjoying that new computer.

    Nice post, too. Everyday domestic discipline - exactly my thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too hope things are on the mend.

    And what a video. My Lady has a similar hairbrush which she uses in her own domestic punishment for domestic offences (I love the way you put that) But she hasn't used it quite as extensively as the woman in the video. Perhaps she will after seeing it. (Perhaps I shouldn't show it to her?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She gives a spanking the way it should be done. My roommate used to spank me the same way.

    ReplyDelete