Home Away From Home

Home Away From Home
Accountomax's House

Sunday, July 18, 2010

From Vintage Black and White to Present!!!














































I am a Big Fan of the Early Day's of FM Spanking. Alot of these Pictures I first saw in Magazines like Obey and others in the Seventies. There is something to be said for the Vintage Black and White Pictures. O, for the Good Old Day's. I also have added a Video from Boy's Boarding School that features one of my most Favorite Lady Spanker. Hope you like this visit, to My House.

1 comment:

  1. Hi A.

    I agree wholeheartedly - there's something very special about those old photos. I guess I imagine them as a documentary archive of a golden age when women ruled their households with no-nonsense attitudes - even though I've no evidence that adult F/M domestic discipline was any more prevalent then than it is now!

    Thanks for the pics - and for your blog in general, which I really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete