Home Away From Home

Home Away From Home
Accountomax's House

Monday, October 18, 2010

A Senuous Strict Lady!!!














































The epitome of Eroticism has to be in my opinion a Lady giving a Tender yet Firm Spanking. Her level of Pleasure and Yours twinning to reach the Highest Level of Pleasure. For her the Trip of Power and Control, for You the Pleasure of Submission and Obedience. A Slow Flight ever Higher to Orgasmic Release. I Hope these Pictures and Fantastic Video can portray a Realistic Vision of One of My Favorite, Encounters of Eros!!! Welcome to My House.


2 comments:

  1. The opening of this video, with the warm smile, the skirt-lift, the knee pat and the "C'mon" may be the most arousing spanking scene I've ever encountered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY SEXY! I would love to have this video!

    ReplyDelete